Posted on 10/30/2019
Hotel Xcaret Mexico, Riviera Maya
Nestled along the Caribbean Sea, the five-star Hotel Xcaret Mexico in Riviera Maya boasts an architecture that blends seamlessly into its surrounding nature. Combining comfort and luxury, this unique resort pays tribute to the Mexican culture: think temazcal, delectable traditional cuisine — yes, tequila, mescal and all — and suites with local artwork and Mexican-style hammocks. And with its unique All-Fun Inclusive® program, you’ll have unlimited access to nine parks and tours.
All-Fun Inclusive® Hotel Xcaret Mexico redefines the traditional all-inclusive with its innovative All-Fun Inclusive®, which features unlimited access to these parks and tours, plus meals and roundtrip transportation:
- Xcaret - Nature, gastronomy, archaeology and spectacular traditions unite at this famed park.
- Xel-Há -Take a dip in cenotes or go snorkelling in the place “where water was born.”
- Xplor - Discover prehistoric caves, cool off in waterfalls and soar through the jungle on the highest zip-lines in the region.
- Xplor Fuego - Striking zip lines, underground rivers of lava and mysterious jungle trails: dial the adrenalin rush to max at Riviera Maya’s only night park.
- Xoximilco - Celebrate Mexico’s musical and culinary diversity at a traditional fiesta.
- Xenses - From zip-lining to lazing in a salt river, indulge all your senses in a world where the boundaries between reality and fantasy are blurred.
- Xenotes - Explore four different types of cenotes.
- Xichen - Travel back in time and get a peek at traditional Mayan culture with a visit to Chichen Itza and Valladolid.